Come face-to-face with endangered mountain gorillas and search for wild chimpanzees during this 7-day, guided trip. Meet our representative upon landing in Entebbe and drive to Kibale Forest National Park. Track the troops of chimpanzees that live in the national park.
Your next destination is Queen Elizabeth National Park, located at the base of the Rwenzori Mountains. This spectacular national park is full of wildlife and is known for its large elephant population. Drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park to Bwindi and try spotting the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha on the way.
- Entebbe – 1 Night: Laico Hotel, Entebbe
- Kibale Forest National Park – 1 Night: Kibale Primate Lodge or Kyahinga Lodge
- Queen Elizabeth Park – 2 Nights: Mweya Safari Lodge
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park