Come face-to-face with endangered mountain gorillas and search for wild chimpanzees during this 7-day, guided trip. Meet our representative upon landing in Entebbe and drive to Kibale Forest National Park. Track the troops of chimpanzees that live in the national park.
Tour Queen Elizabeth National Park, located at the base of the Rwenzori Mountains. This spectacular national park is full of wildlife and is known for its large elephant population. Drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park to Bwindi and try spotting the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha on the way.
Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, where you will be allocated one of the nine groups of mountain gorillas along with an experienced guide. Learn more about these fabulous primates that are increasingly on the verge of extinction from your guide before driving across the Uganda/Rwanda boarder to Kigali for your international flight home. Please go through the itinerary for more details about this tour.
- Entebbe – Arrival – Kampala; 1 night: Cassia Lodge
- Murchison Falls – 2 Nights: Paraa Safari Lodge/Fort Murchison Lodge
- Fort Portal (Kibale) – 2 Nights: Kyaninga Lodge/Kibale Forest Camp
- Queen Elizabeth National Park – 2 Nights: Mweya Safari Lodge/The Bush Lodge
- Bwindi (Buhoma) – 1 Night: Mahogany Springs or Silverback Lodge/Bwindi Lodge
- Lake Bunyonyi – 2 Nights: Birds Nest Resort at Bunyonyi/Bunyonyi Overland Resort
- Ssese Island – 2 nights: Ssese Island Beach Hotel
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Try spotting the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha during a short driveby