Starting and ending in Arusha, the Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari trip is a guided getaways and short breaks trip that takes 4 days. You will travel through Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Arusha in Tanzania. Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari is a small group trip which includes accommodation, transport, meals and others.
Venture to the depths of the enormous caldera of Ngorongoro, a wildlife hotbed that’s unlike anywhere else on Earth, before heading to Serengeti National Park, home to the Masai people and an incredible range of wildlife.
- Start/End: Arusha/Kilimanjaro
- Status: Open all-year round
- Ngorongoro – 1 Night: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge/Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
- Serengeti – 2 Nights: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge/Serengeti Tortilis Camp
- Discover the lush wildlife filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania’s oldest national park, the Serengeti.
- Explore timeless East Africa where endless savanna, bursting with predators and prey, offers the ultimate safari experience.