- Trip Overview
- Detailed Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This 5 days safari will start our from Arusha and display some of Tanzania’s best safaris, that will take place in a 4×4 wheeled vehicle with pop-up roof. The vehicle is driven safely by a driver and guide who will take you around. Please refer to the day-by-day itinerary available under the ‘Itinerary’ tab.
- Start/End: Arusha
- Status: Open all-year round
- Lake Manyara – 1 Night: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
- Serengeti – 2 Nights: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- Ngorongoro – 1 Night: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
Arusha – Transfer to Lake ManyaraYou will be picked from Arusha hotel at 7a.m and head to Lake Manyara National Park, which hugs the Great Rift Valley. You will arrive mid-morning. Have a game drive en route to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay. Another game drive is at 4p.m. for 2 hours. Overnight: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge. Meals: Lunch & Dinner.
Lake Manyara – Transfer to SerengetiHave breakfast then depart for Serengeti arriving early before lunch. Have an introductory game drive en route to the lodge for lunch. After lunch relax before an afternoon game drive at 4o’clock. Overnight: Serena Safari Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Serengeti – Full day game driveHave breakfast then depart for a full-day game drive carrying parked lunch with you. Enjoy searching for wildlife in this vast savannah land. Picnic lunch will be served at lunch time. Overnight: Serena Safari Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Serengeti – Transfer to NgorongoroDepart for Ngorongoro after breakfast arriving before lunch time. Have a game drive en route to your lodge for lunch. After lunch relax before an afternoon game drive at the lodge. Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge. Meals: Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
Ngorongoro – Transfer to ArushaHave another trek before you depart for Arusha. Have lunch en route. You will be dropped off at your Arusha hotel or airport. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
- All government taxes/VAT
- Park fees in all the parks including Ngorongoro Crater fees
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Drinking water while on game drives
- Transport and game drives in a customized a 4*4 Land cruiser with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
- All game drives as mentioned in the tour description
- Services of professional tour driver/guide
- Lunch on the last day
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items
No Details Found