Discover the lush wildlife filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.
Camp in the heart of Tanzania’s oldest national park, the Serengeti. Explore timeless East Africa where endless savanna, bursting with predators and prey, offers the ultimate safari experience.
- Trip Overview
- Detailed Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Starting and ending in Arusha, the Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari trip is a guided getaways and short breaks trip that takes 4 days. You will travel through Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Arusha in Tanzania. Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari is a small group trip which includes accommodation, transport, meals and others.
Venture to the depths of the enormous caldera of Ngorongoro, a wildlife hotbed that’s unlike anywhere else on Earth, before heading to Serengeti National Park, home to the Masai people and an incredible range of wildlife.
- Start/End: Arusha/Kilimanjaro
- Status: Open all-year round
- Ngorongoro – 1 Night: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge/Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
- Serengeti – 2 Nights: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge/Serengeti Tortilis Camp
Arusha – Transfer to NgorongoroYou will be picked from your Arusha hotel at 7a.m. and head to Ngorongoro. You will arrive mid-morning where you will have an introductory game drive as you head to the lodge for lunch. Have lunch, relax and later enjoy another game drive at 3o’clock. Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena/Sopa Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Ngorongoro – Transfer to SerengetiHave breakfast then depart for Serengeti immediately to arrive by mid-morning. Once you arrive have a game drive as you head to the camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive is at 4p.m. for 2 hours. Overnight: Serengeti Serena/Serengeti Tortilis. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Serengeti – Full dayHave breakfast then depart for a full-day game drive carrying packed lunch with you. Enjoy searching for wildlife in this vast savannah land. Picnic lunch will be served at lunch time. Overnight: Serengeti Serena/Serengeti Tortilis. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Serengeti – Transfer to ArushaHave breakfast at the camp and depart for Arusha. You will carry packed lunch from the camp. Be dropped at your Arusha hotel later. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
- All government taxes/VAT
- Park fees in all the parks including Ngorongoro Crater fees
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Drinking water while on game drives
- Transport and game drives in a customized a 4*4 Land cruiser with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
- All game drives as mentioned in the tour description
- Services of professional tour driver/guide
- Lunch on the last day
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items
No Details Found