Amboseli are the plains below Mt. Kilimanjaro. The waters from melted snow drain down the mountain under lava flows and surface in Amboseli, creating a green belt of swampland amidst dusty plains. Here, hippo, elephant and bird life can be seen against the backdrop of the magnificent snow-capped mountain.
Day 1. Amboseli National Park
Departure from Nairobi and drive south through Maasai land to Amboseli. Short game drive en route to campsite arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered.. Dinner and overnight at campsite
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya- Tanzania border, The Park lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days.
Amboseli National Park is often referred to as “The home of Elephants’ some of the largest Elephant herds are found here. The Game Park also contains vast groups of Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos and Antelopes. Also to be found in Amboseli are lions, leopards, Cheetahs, Rhinos and many species of plain game.
Day 3: Nairobi
The day starts with early morning game drives then return to the camp for breakfast – exit the park and drive to Nairobi to arrive by 1400 hrs where the safari ends
safari price Includes:
– Services of a professional English,
– Game drives as per the itinerary
– Game parks or national parks entry fees;
– Accommodations in self contained tents
– Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
– 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
– Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
Safari price excludes:
– Park fees
– Cultural visits to Maasai villages
– Kenya Visas
– Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari