Located at the central Business centre of Nairobi the Kenyas , all suit hotel is a place to be; Home away from home stop. The fully fledged 5-star Hotel has remained the unchallenged flavour of luxury suite accommodation satisfying the business visitor as well as safari adventurer. Nairobi Safari Club is the choice venue for international and local conferences.
The hotel is an ideal take-off point for safaris and other places of touristic interest.
• The summit floor comprises 4 spacious Presidential Suite and 2 Pent house style one (Rates upon request for individual suites or multiple composition arrangement).
• All other floors comprise 140 suites “at similar rate of any other common city hotel accommodation room”:, with bay window of both bedroom and lounge, according panoramic views of the city and horizons beyond.
• Each suite offers bedroom with dressing table and ensuite bathroom communicating into a spacious lounge; in general a makeup of three telephones with voice messaging and direct telephone dial facility to any destination worldwide, and AT&T connection at no charge, comfortable leisure seating, writing desk, dinning table, personal bar, personal digital-code safe, and satellite television with remote control of ten viewing channels.
• Safari Restaurant offering cuisines tastes of all corners of the world.
• Spacious Business Club members lounge with its accommodating bar for use by all members guests.
• Safari terrace bar on the ground floor aside to a spacious lobby, popular for its mix of guests and Business Club Members.
• Heated swimming pool, sunshade pool deck, snack and BBQ deck arrangement, with ornamental features complimenting a starlit sky, suited for private evening cocktail arrangements and other celebrations.
• Heath Center advancement to the swimming pool with sauna, steam room, fitness room, techno gym equipment and heath relaxing personal massage.
• “Mawingo” banqueting room for banquets, conferences, cocktail receptions and celebrations; with other side individual meeting rooms.
• Business center, with secretarial services, telefax, computer facilities, including availability to the Internet.
• Gift shops catering for personal amenities, safari attire, souvenirs of precious and semi precious stones and jeweler; as well as numerous traditional carvings, gift items and other souvenirs